Sugar Plum Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With flowers in peach, blush, blue, and green, the Sugar Plum Centerpieces looks straight out of a fairytale. This pack includes classic roses, sweet blush anemones, and more. Plus, the sprigs of rosemary will make a room smell like a garden from the moment you open the box! To receive these same blooms in bulk, shop our Sugar Plum DIY Flower Kit.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sugar Plum Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with mayra garden roses, phoenix roses, mondial roses, blush anemone, peach/purple cremon, solomio, white scabiosa, blue delphinium, and rosemary greenery.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 12 total flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have 20 total flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have 30 total flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out the Sugar Plum DIY Flower Kit, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Vases are not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips on how to choose your vase.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting. Don't forget to remove the rubber bands and plastic wrapped around your flowers. Keep the netting on your flowers for the first 6-8 hours for hydration purposes.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
Great customer service. The flowers were gorgeous! If you follow the directions, you will end up with very pretty flowers that last for quite awhile! I still have some of mine left, and it’s almost been two weeks!
I was definitely nervous about getting such a large flower delivery. But my flowers arrived right on time and looks gorgeous— no one could believe I ordered them!
I don’t think this assortment can get any better. Absolutely love the colors and variety. This one will be ordered again for sure. The picture will show the nets that come on the lavender Cremons for shipping. The white roses are larger than the palm of my hand. These bouquets would work with so many color schemes.
The flowers arrived on time and were perfect for my daughters wedding shower. I purchased the bulk mix in the same mix so I wouldn’t need fillers. I received so many compliments.
Thank you for sharing pictures, your centerpieces look stunning! It's a great idea to use flowers from the DIY pack to add on to them. We're so happy our flowers were a part of the wedding shower and hope to be a part of the wedding too!
The flowers I ordered were NOT the freshest blooms. The flowers came out of the delivery box dead. The petals were falling off and the roses were wilting. I wish I never wasted money on such poor quality.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our flowers didn't match your expectations.
I want to assure you that our flowers are fresher, and therefore are most often of better quality than any flower you could purchase at your local florist. However, due to shipping constraints, 1-2 flowers per bunch may arrive bruised or damaged and may require additional TLC. It is also important to keep in mind that if you order bulk flowers, your flowers will arrive just as they would to a florist, without being prepared. This means that you may need to remove foliage, guard petals, brown petals, thorns, etc.
We can offer a refund or replacement if the flowers are damaged, even if it is the courier's fault. However, we need to be informed of the issue as soon as possible so that we can investigate and take action. I've checked, and we have no record from a complaint from you.
We're always available to assist our customers and provide a high-quality experience. In case there are any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach us at 1877 50 ROSES.