Stock Pinky Lavender Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Stock Pinky Lavender Flower features irresistible soft pink to lavender blossoms for a dreamy touch! The gorgeous blooms open up to unveil small, tissue like rosette shapes. With an average of 6 to 10 blooms and hardy stems, these aromatic line flowers are the perfect addition to add height into a romantic table arrangement or cut down to assemble with other FiftyFlowers blooms like garden roses, spray roses, wax, and whips of greenery for a gorgeous bridal bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Stock Pinky Lavender Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Stock represents lasting love, lasting beauty, paradise, and bonds of affection
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please call our Customer Service and we can assist you.
- Stock flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal flower comprised of small clustered blooms.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Tyler and I had been friends for 10+ years, but never lived in the same area. After moving to Minnesota, I fell in love with this Wisconsin loving boy who enjoys being outside as much as I do. I think we both knew after our first date that there was no one better suited for the other. We dated six months and engaged for five and a half. We both knew we wanted to start our life together as soon as possible. We got engaged with a waterfall as a back drop so I knew I wanted to have our photos the day of with one as well. My parents live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and knew the perfect place for the wedding. Our photographers were amazing and so willing to try so many things. I was debating if I should use real flowers or not but a friend recommended Fifty flowers and I was blown away by the quality and simplicity of this company. It made it so easy to find florals for my vision. My bouquet ended up being a lot bigger than I intended but it was so beautiful. I also loved all the florals with the bridesmaids dresses especially paired with the groomsmen attire. It was simple, beautiful, and perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
I ordered the "Party Table Arrangements in Purple and Pink" centerpiece package from the "Purple and Blue Centerpieces" page for an anniversary party. The centerpieces I ordered initially were not available, but Fifty Flowers customer service was wonderful and they worked with me to find this package instead. I added irises to my centerpieces for an additional focal flower, and the centerpieces were stunning! Everything arrived exactly on schedule, the blooms opened up beautifully for my event two days later, and several days later the bouquets are still lovely! I would absolutely recommend Fifty Flowers and I will use them again!