Statice Filler Flower Tinted Lime Green
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Statice Filler Flower Tinted Lime Green is an ideal filler flower with its smooth stems, clustered flowers, and foamy texture. In a light tinted green, this flower is a fresh way to brighten up a spring garden wedding with sophisticated flair. Also referred to as sea lavender and marsh-rosemary, this delicate flower symbolizes fond memories and means, "I miss you." Statice is known for vase longevity and the stems are smooth with no foliage making it an incredibly easy flower to arrange in all of your designs. A perfect accent green, our lime statice will blend perfectly with orchids, tulips and mums but look equally ravishing arranged in bunches on its own.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Statice Filler Flower Tinted Lime Green
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average of 16 to 27.5 inches long
Bloom Size: Each bloom is an average are 0.5 to 1 cm in width.
Expected Vase Life: Average of 20 days, because of the papery texture, these dry naturally without much change in appearance.
Symbolic Meaning: Symbolizes lasting beauty, and success in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Statice is available year round.*
- Statice flowers arrive fully bloomed.
- Statice has a long vase life and requires very little maintenance.
- Each main stem has a 'spray' of smaller branches with several tiny funnel-shaped flowers.
- Statice is native of the coastal and desert environments of central Asia, Canary Islands and the Mediterranean.
- Statice is shipped with 320 grams per bunch and is bundled together by a rubber band. Each bunch will have an average of 7 stems.
- This statice is intravenously tinted using a solid color flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color will seep from any cut part of the stem or blooms. The dye may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye will stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and can lessen in intensity. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the water color. Please take this in consideration when making your arrangements.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)