Star of Bethlehem Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Ready-to-go Boutonniere and Corsage Pack is a perfect way to have easy, eyecatching flowers for your event! Each Boutonniere features 1 Star of Bethlehem paired with a sprig of greenery wrapped in a white ribbon. Each Corsage features 2 Stars of Bethlehem paired with a sprig of greenery wrapped in a white ribbon. Love this look but don’t have a wedding party? You can also use these as a place setting, or you could tie them to gift bags for your guests. This product is only available in the USA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Star of Bethlehem Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This Boutonniere and corsage pack contains a total of 16 or 30 ready to go pieces.
- The 16 piece package includes: 8 pin on boutonnieres and 8 pin on corsages, 16 pin on boutonnieres, or 16 pin on corsages.
- The 30 piece package includes: 15 pin on boutonnieres and 15 pin on corsages, 10 pin on boutonnieres and 20 pin on corsages, 30 pin on boutonnieres, or 30 pin on corsages.
- Each boutonniere consists of: 1 Star of Bethlehem paired with Israeli ruscus greenery and wrapped in a white ribbon. A white pearl pin is included with each boutonniere.
- Each corsage consists of: 1 Star of Bethlehem paired with Israeli ruscus greenery, a lily grass loop and is wrapped in a white ribbon.
- This package is not customizable.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Very pretty and unique. Beautiful!
These were perfect and lasted for days. Everyone was so impressed
The best decision we made when DIYing our flowers was ordering ready-to-go corsages and boutonnieres. These arrived 3 days before the event and stayed fresh for the event. We actually wish we ordered them to arrive 5-6 days before because a couple days after the wedding they really bloomed!
We only used flowers for the bouquets, corsage/boutonnieres, and cake, so we didn't need a million of any particular flower. I ordered the delicate garden pack (medium) and one of the garden rose sample packs. I was indecisive on standard roses, so I bought two dozen quicksand roses from a floral wholesaler in Austin, but that was far too much. I also ordered 1 bunch designer amaranthus, 1 bunch silver dollar eucalyptus, 1 bunch seeded. We ordered many a green from Sam's Club because it was just so much cheaper and our only request was greens on the table. The garden roses from fifty flowers are so awesome, but the stems are a bit shorter than what I would have guessed. My wedding is coming up in April and I am buying the exact same packs for myself, in different colors. If you are looking for a way to save money, call your grocery store if you only need them to order one bunch of a particular green or flower, especially ones just to bulk up the better quality flowers you buy from here.
If you are trying to figure out what is what: tan roses (quicksand, from wholesaler in Austin) I think we opted for the powder pink garden roses and blush pink on the cake. I wasn't a fan of the pink Ohara because they came out PINK, and so if you see a picture with a vibrant pink tucked away, that was them. We purchased 150 carnations from Sam's, but they didn't open in time, and we ran out of time to do a carnation curtain. If you are thinking of doing it, just don't. Also, if wreaths or garlands are in your dreams, BUY THEM. I purchased greens to make 12 centerpiece wreaths and it was the worst thing I ever did to save $100. I promise it isn't worth it. FF has them, Sam's has them, Costco has them. Just pay someone to make it, because it is never ever ever worth it. I had 7 people making bundles of greens and five attaching them to wreaths and it took HOURS
K and I are blessed to have many extremely talented friends so our wedding was filled with handcrafted details and personal touches. My family loves doing crafty projects together, so we chose to take on arranging all the flowers. My mother had helped create all the bouquets for another family friend's daughter's wedding, so she and her friend were excited to do mine.
I processed all the flowers as they came in, some Wednesday, some Thursday and some Friday. I wanted a cascading bouquet so she watched some Youtube videos to figure out how to make them. I got the bouquet holder from Amazon and we set to work the day before the wedding (roses were delayed as I had been sent the wrong yellow ones, which turned into a happy accident! Fifty Flowers was amazing in that they were able to get the correct ones (and doubled the order!) to me in just 2 days so instead of 50 blueberry roses, we had 100! My bouquet turned out amazing, truly the most beautiful I have ever seen. My aunts came into town a few days early too. We and my bridesmaids all joined together to make the centerpieces (big ones for the gold vases and many small ikebana-style arrangements for the smaller tables), corsages and boutonnieres. My aunts made the bridesmaids bouquets, and my mom made a tossing bouquet and many small bouquets tied together, one for each single lady attending the wedding. It all turned out incredibly beautifully and I was so pleased with it! I plan to use Fifty Flowers for all our bulk flower needs, baby showers, bridal showers, etc. They have wonderful customer service and are so easy to work with. And the flowers are gorgeous and fresh and lasted for weeks! I had a ton left over so had lovely arrangements all over our new home. I also brought them to work for my coworkers to enjoy. Photo credits: Elijah Parker (imprint), Jennifer Sellers and family.