Spider Mum Yellow Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Spider Mum Yellow Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: In the United States, the mum represents positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- Spider Mums are available year round*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Spider Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Spider Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
My husband bought me 200 stems of Ranunculus for our Anniversary on March 1. We live in Ohio and a lot of the East cost was experiencing extreme cold and sever winter weather. My flowers got delayed a day by UPS because of the weather. When my flowers arrived some of them were frozen and ruined. I was heart broken. I cried a lot but followed the care instructions for the other flowers. Customer Service called me after the flowers arrived but I missed the call while I was taking care of the flowers. When I called them back they were understanding and sympathetic to my disappointment. They wanted me to assess the damaged flowers and and text them photos. With in a few hours they wanted to send out more flowers to replace the damaged ones. However I chose to take a credit for a future purchase as Ohio still experiencing a LOT of horrible weather. I wish I remembered the name of the customer service reps who I talked with because they were outstanding and lovely ladies. Fiftyfloweres was very generous with the credit that they gave to me for the ruined flowers. I will be very happy to work with Fifty flowers again because when something unexpected happens they were on the ball and did everything that they could do to make things good.
I couldn't have been more happy with our wedding flowers. The quality was outstanding. I chose various flowers and put together all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and table centerpieces two days before the wedding. The flowers arrived well-packaged. Arranging the flowers couldn't have been more fun- this was a planned activity with some of my close family and friends. We had a ball! We spent an afternoon doing this before dinner together. We stored the flowers in a cool, dark air conditioned room and they held up great! We used them for the rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and day-after brunch. My neighbor even used the leftover centerpieces for a gathering of her own a week later. I still have comments from people about how beautiful the flowers were. The rose petals were lovely for the aisle and sprinkled on the tables. My only suggestion would be to offer fairtrade/organic flowers as this is ethically very important to me (we used another website as well which did offer this option).