Snapdragon Orange Sorbet Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh orange sorbet flower, Snapdragon is known for its wispy jaw-like upper and lower petals. A single stem averages 10-15 of these unique blooms, which are grouped closely together giving the impression of a single lengthy flower. This orange flower with pink hues would heighten any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. Please see Flower Care section below.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Snapdragon Orange Sorbet Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Snapdragons are available year round.*
- Snapdragons are line flowers.
- Each stem features multiple blooms which blooms stems to tip - the bottom flowers will be fully bloomed and naturally blend to a more closed bloom on the utmost upper tip.
- Our orange snapdragon blooms will vary in shades from orange to orange yellow to orange pink.
- Snapdragons are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Snapdragon heads follow the light and will shift in arrangements unless evenly lit.
- Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. If your snapdragons arrive curvy, you can make the stems straight with proper care. Please see our Flower Care section for complete details.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My parents ordered these for me because they are my favorite flower, and I have had a very tough last few months as a Special Education teacher and a Mom of 2 young girls (6 months and 2 1/2 years) to care for as I taught all day long from home due to COVID19. This was my happy at the end of the school year from my parents! I love these flowers! I put them in my den to enjoy! My parents surprised me with my wedding bouquet flowers from you as well in 2014 of peonies. It was my dream bouquet!
I think many of the stories here come from the brides, but this one is coming from one grateful mom! My daughter found the man of her dreams, who is a mother's dream for her daughter, and she began planning her fairy tale wedding last year. We weren't sure what that fairy tale wedding was going to look like because I had gone through some significant life changes recently, and we were dealing with more limited funds than I would have liked during what should be one of the most special times in a child's life. Every parent dreams of giving their daughter a perfect wedding day, but let's be real, money plays a huge role in what really happens. Lucky for me, my daughter is a gracious and beautiful person, and she was determined to work with what we had to make her day beautiful. Well, we went to get a flower bid for what she had hoped for and it was over $3,000. That might be doable for some, but it wasn't for us. I had looked at the Fifty Flowers website before we went to the florist, but I was a little afraid of what I might be taking on. Now, I was forced to look at alternatives to florists. The reviews were there! Really, nothing bad to say. So, my daughter and I decided to take on the task of DIY flowers. After shopping on line and putting our flowers in our shopping cart we found that she could have EVERYTHING she had wanted for about 1/3 of the price we had been quoted! Using Fifty Flowers was an awesome experience! They were immediately available for any questions, and the flowers... they were absolutely beautiful!!! Flowers and greenery are a huge part of creating beautiful settings for weddings! Thanks to Fifty Flowers and a wonderful friend who put our arrangements together everything turned out more beautiful that we could have imagined! We saved over $2,000 on just flowers! We found a lot of ways to save money during our wedding planning by watching for sales and doing DIY projects and in the end my daughter was blessed with an amazing and beautiful wedding. As you can see from our pictures, nothing was lacking when it came to flowers whatsoever. We had the bride and groom, six bridesmaids, six groomsmen, two ushers, and we decorated 20 tables for 170 guests with flowers and greenery from our order! Thank you Fifty Flowers for helping this mom make her daughter's dreams come true! We are so blessed!
As soon as we decided our budget, I knew that we might have to DIY different elements for our June 2019 wedding! I wasn't fond of the idea of DIY'ing flowers, because I knew I wanted a TON of arrangements, and that it would be hard work. But, after recruiting a "flower crew," we decided that it would be definitely possible with extra hands, not to mention the incentive of saving LOTS of money. As soon as I stumbled upon FiftyFlowers's website, I was sold. A few of my relatives were apprehensive about ordering online, but I was adamant based on all of the glowing reviews, the unbeatable prices, and the HUGE variety. But to please them, I agreed to order a sample pack as a test run to learn more about the entire process first-hand, and I was THRILLED with the result. I was immediately contacted by a consultant who updated me on the order from beginning to end. The flowers arrived promptly, just as sleepy and tired-looking as I could imagine, but with water and plant food, they were looking amazing in a matter of just a few hours. So, not only has my test run sparked my obsession with garden roses, but I am also THRILLED to place my next order for the wedding with even more types of flowers and greenery. I can't wait!!!
Being and event manager at a wedding venue, I knew I wanted something different and out of the box for my own wedding. My Fiance and I have quite the love for all things Jurassic, So it was basically a no brainer. Well what kind of flowers do you have for a dinosaur wedding? You dont! All greenery is what I had invisioned for our day but couldnt find a florist who saw my vision or appreciated my theme. I ended up ordering a few things from a few different whole sale websites. I was a little nervous these would be skimpy or too scarce looking for bouquets. THEY WERENT! Believe me when I say the ONLY way to go is fifty flowers. Everything that came from elsewhere was dead or never came at all. (I was refunded but that doesnt help 3 days before the wedding date!!) These 'centerpieces' came beautiful and full. All they needed was a stem trim and some floral tape and some ribbon to finish them. Each bridesmaid had one "centerpiece" and my bouquet was one and a half put together(a sprig of faux hanging amaranths went into mine as well ((ONLY because I didnt want to buy a whole bunch and only use a little in mine)) , and my other half went to my Jr Bridesmaid. we borrowed a small sprig here and there from the bridesmaids bouquets to add to boutiners for the groomsmen. (we did use some curly succulants from a local place, again only cause we needed so little..) We got so many compliments on the all green bouquets and everyone wanted the name of our florist! I meet with brides and witness up to 3 weddings a weekend, I would never change the way I did mine! The ease and the amount of money I saved, the outstanding customer service and flawless delivery. Hands down 5 stars!
I am the groom's mom. I wanted to so something special for the shower, so I offered to make centerpieces. I thought about cabbage roses because that is the type of flower on the shower invitation. The flowers opened beautifully by Saturday. I added a band of navy to the vases to bring in the other color in the wedding.everyone loved the uniqueness of the roses, and I found your company very helpful in all ways.