Silver Dollar Seeded Eucalyptus and Myrtle Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Greenery garlands are an affordable way to add very trendy wedding decor to your special event. Known for their pleasant scent and hearty nature, Seeded Eucalyptus and Myrtle have a beautiful mixture of textures. They make incredibly enticing decorations with bright green and sage shades, adding a unique touch to your space.
This low maintenance garland comes in a variety of sizes, making them ready to go on arrival and able to decorate any table, arch, or railing. Measure the area that you need to decorate, if you are planning on wrapping it around something, order a few extra feet to compensate. If you’re laying these down on a table, be sure to order as close to the diameter of your surface. Since these are professionally assembled with wire, we do not suggest cutting these apart, as that may result in the complete unraveling of the entire garland. You can also add a floral touch with simple and chic New Love White Baby’s Breath Flowers or some beautiful ivory Quicksand Cream Roses.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Silver Dollar Seeded Eucalyptus and Myrtle Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 Inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Leaves shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the season. It may vary from regular seeded to Willow Seeded during the spring
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box with the lid on and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.
This is great garland. It's pretty enough to be used as a centerpiece and is the perfect size to be placed on a table. It arrived in great shape and worked wonderfully.
Absolutely stunning in person! We used this on the bride and groom table!
This was the best of the bunch. Extremely durable and beautiful garland. We kept them in the box for 4 days prior to the wedding! Good quality leaves, no damage, no dirt, no mold.
All the feels with this garland, it was beautiful!! And it stayed fresh!! We just spritz it with water twice a day till the wedding.
These were used on every table and had glass mason jars with white candles inside to add a romantic feel.