Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average stem length:
- Medium is a minimum of 15.5 inches
- Long is a minimum of 23.5 inches
- Extra Long is a minimum of 27.5 inches
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Bloom Aperture: Partial
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round. *
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Unless otherwise indicated, rose stem length will be a minimum of 40 cm or 15.5 inches.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Within each bunch, roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 roses; however, below this layer there is a second containing remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in bud form. Once processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a larger size.
- Roses arrive with guard petals to protect the roses while in transit and may cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.