Seeded Eucalyptus Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Use Seeded Eucalyptus Garlands to bring out the woodland feel to any event or psace. Use it as a table runner adorned with candle sticks and clusters of True White Garden Roses from FiftyFlowers for the ultimate romantic look. Drape it around a backdrop or circle it around the cake table. The Seeded Eucalyptus Garland is a full, textured garland and comes in a wide variety of sizes to fit your needs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Seeded Eucalyptus Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape and color of the eucalyptus for your event.
- This garland is made with fresh cut Seeded Eucalyptus.
- Leaf and seed will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in 25 ft sections.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland and the 'seeds' may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.
The silver dollar eucalyptus arrived on time and was beautiful! It was the perfect touch for the altar drape. Great people to work with too!
Used down the center of my table and absolutely LOVED it.
We had an outdoor rustic mountain wedding and this was the perfect centerpiece to add a touch to the table but not be able to converse to the person across from you. It came exactly as it looks and did not need to be refrigerated.
This garland was perfect for the chuppah.
This was so worth the money to not have to make a garland ourselves. It looked absolutely perfect hanging on our arbor with flowers added throughout. Our coordinator moved it to the wall behind our sweetheart table for the reception so we got to use it the whole day!