Seeded Eucalyptus and Variegated Pittosporum Fresh Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For a romantic garden themed wedding, use Seeded Eucalyptus and Variegated Pittosporum Garlands as table runners and backdrops. The texture and fullness of the garland makes it perfect to display as-is, or include True White Garden Roses for a stunning statement. Our garlands come in a wide variety of lengths for all your decorating needs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Seeded Eucalyptus and Variegated Pittosporum Fresh Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This garland is made with fresh cut Seeded Eucalytpus and Pittosporum Variegated greens.
- Leaf and seed of the Seeded Eucalyptus will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape and color of the eucalyptus for your event.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.
Once again our FiftyFlowers consultant's expertise helped us to choose this garland for its fullness and textural variety and we were not disappointed. Studded with short-stemmed roses and the Hypericum and Lisianthus made this garland a standout as it was first featured on our ceremony arbor and then during cocktails brought inside and zip tied to the 25-foot staircase along with tiny fair lights- just a magical piece.
I used this for the garland on a mantle inside the venue and also for a garden arch at the alter
This was lovely and full and very easy to work with. We attached it to our birch huppah (Jewish wedding canopy) and added flowers to one corner. (I didn't attach it, but I bought floral glue, wire, and zip-ties for the job, if you're wondering.)
I wish it was slightly more full.