Sea of Dreams Dried Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get swept away in visions of dried flowers with the one of a kind Sea of Dreams Dried Flower Bouquet. Dried ginger and dried palms are tossed about with unique blue okra pods and blue pampas grass, giving this flower arrangement the perfect combination of colors and textures. There's something dreamy and soothing about this gorgeous collection of dried flowers, making us want to doze off into a peaceful slumber. Have flowers delivered to your home to add sprinkles of sea salt and pops of blue flowers to your living room, kitchen, or entryway. Your house guests and loved ones will be mesmerized by the beautiful blooms in this flower bouquet!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sea of Dreams Dried Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
- The Eternal Dried Bouquet is a designer bouquet with a mixture of the following dried flowers: 27 total stems of turquoise pampas grass, turquoise loafas, bleached gorso, fountain grass, turquoise chili, bleached straw, sago palms, and bleached ginger.
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.