Save the Sunflowers Combo Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These bright and sunny flowers will light up the room and spark a dazzling warmth inside your heart. Buying these flowers will have a secondary effect of saving a Sunflower grower from tossing to the trash all the beautiful flowers they have worked so hard to grow. Grower bunches are shipped directly from Florsani, our Ecuadorian partner farm will allow you to create your own joy as well as share some stems from a distance. Florsani is one of our favorite boutique Ecuadorian farms. Chalo and his sister not only grow the most diverse and top-quality field flowers they also have a unique approach with their team. Florsani employees have access to a daily Yoga practice, book clubs, football team with an annual competition and weekly Zumba classes. By purchasing this flower pack, you are directly supporting their efforts to make this world a more beautiful place.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Sunflowers Combo Box
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- Small pack will include: Total count of 23 stems including Sunflowers, Star of Bethlehem, yellow solidago, yellow craspedia and blue thistle.
- Large pack will include: Total count of 45 stems including Sunflowers, Star of Bethlehem, yellow solidago, yellow craspedia and blue thistle.
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm Florsani ... Read more about Florsani Flowers below. ***
- *Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)