Save the Growers Ecuadorian Tropical Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Had to cancel your trip for Shelter in Place like the rest of the world! Well bring the tropics to your house with this stunning slice of the tropial blend of flowers including tiny ornamental bananas included. By purcahisng, this floral arrangement you are keeping our tropcial farm on the Ecuadorian Coast in business. Maria and her daughter, Claudia run the show at their beautiful farm in the tropical rainforest region of Ecuador. Who wouldn't want some fresh tropical flowers hipped fresh and direct from their farm to your doorstep during this time of isolation.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Growers Ecuadorian Tropical Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- This Bouquet will be filled with tropical flowers including not for consumption baby bananas prearranged ready to bring some tropics to your doorstep and delivered in a box COVID FREE!
- Order extra to give away to neighbors, doctors and nurses or the hospital staff OR just decorate every inch of your house with these amazing tropical flowers!
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm Magic Flower Farm ... Read more about Magic Flowers below. ***
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Magic Flowers since 1990 has been harvesting tropical flowers on the coast of Ecuador, since 1990. Run by women (YEAH!) a Mom and Daughter team, Magic Flowers offers the world exotic tropical flowers in the richest combination of colors and shapes. "We plant every seed ourselves and harvest every bloom by hand. An adequate cultivation of native species allows us to show the world and give a piece of the Jungle's enchantments."
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)