Save the Bouquet Makers Peach Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Blush pink, peachy goodness, all encapsulated in these beautiful blooms. These springy peach stems will embrace you in the glow of sweetness and calm as they open to full glory in your home. The elegant mix of Roses, Ranunculus, and Sweet William will transport your imagination to the tea party of your dreams where social distancing is a thing of the past, and we can be surrounded by the ones we hold dear. This bouquet will help support the many Colombian families who have grown such wondrous flowers for us, and we want to see growing for generations to come.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- This bouquet has a total of 30 stems per bouquet that feature 6 light pink, 6 pink and 5 peach roses, 6 peachy ranunculus and 7 white rafine.
- This pack features handmade bouquets using peach, yellow and white toned flowers and fillers.
- Fufilled by our Ecuadorian Bouquet Maker and Grower Arogana ... Read more about Agrogana below. ***
- *Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*** "Agrogana is a family-owned flower farm producing high-quality roses, ranunculus and eryngium. The farm was founded in 1997, and since then we have worked hard to make our fresh-cut flowers well-known all over the world for their outstanding quality. Our flowers grow over 3000 meters above sea level in the Avenue of the Volcanoes, the Cotopaxi valley. Climatic factors, soil, elevation alongside with the non-toxic treatment designed and applied by Agrogana experts are the reasons why our flowers have long and strong stems, fresh juicy foliage and amazingly big heads with natural bright colors."
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Love your flowers - tell the world. We need your help to spread the joy! Share a post on your own social media, tag @FiftyFlowers and use the hashtags #FiftyFlowerslove #savethegrowers #bondwithflowers #keepthelightson Become our FiftyFlowers Brand Ambassador! Thanks, The Flower CEO
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)