Santolina Herb Filler Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Santolina Herb Filler Flowers ask the question, “How much yellow is too much yellow?” Truth is, you can never have enough with these dainty herbs! Dusty green foliage creates striking contrast against multiple heads of crisp, unbelievable canary yellow; these bloom heads brilliantly highlight and add exciting color to arrangements. Try pairing this filler with other colorful flowers, such as Dahlia Style Cremons Snowflake, Pretty Succulent Flowers, Solidago Flowers Yellow, and Aster Flowers White.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Santolina Herb Filler Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 12 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1/8- 1 inch
Scent: Has a slight mint and sage scent
- Santolina features a spray of multipe blooms per stem.
- Santolina has a thick branch like stem that can be curved in many or one direction.
- Due to the natural freeformed shape of the branches, Santolina is recommended for professionals only.
- Santolina Flowers are shipped in a Growers Bunch with an average of 5 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our herbs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove herbs from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing herb bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the herbs in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, herbs may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, herbs drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep herbs fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your herbs, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)