Sands of Time Yellow Dried Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Time keeps moving on, but the Sands of Time Yellow Dried Flower Bouquet will create a long-lasting impression with a perfect blend of dried flowers and timeless neutral hues. Like grains of sand spilling into each other, these dried palms, yellow okra pods, and dried ginger combine in a smooth and effortless fashion. A dried flower arrangement is an elegant choice for a table centerpiece at your upcoming event or makes a stunning flower gift for birthdays, graduations, or holidays. On the other hand, these neutral and yellow flowers would make a statement on kitchen countertops and dining room tables of all kinds! Stay up on the latest trends and take part in the dried flower aesthetic that everyone is obsessing over right now with a unique flower bouquet that will stick around for a long time and bring beauty for weeks to come!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sands of Time Yellow Dried Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
- The Eternal Dried Bouquet is a designer bouquet with a mixture of the following dried flowers: 27 total stems of natural pampas grass, natual loafas, bleached gorso, bleached fountain grass, yellow chilis, bleached sago palms, and bleached ginger.
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.