Salmon Pink Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Salmon Pink Fresh Rose Petals are the unique and soft touch you will need for your next warm weather event. These downy fresh petals will float like feathers and caress your skin as only petals can! Salmon is a cross between pink and orange that pairs well with all tones in these colors families so the possibilities are truly endless! You can use these petals at your daughter's sweet sixteen party for a natural feminine look, or at your summer theme party to bring color and a beautiful scent! You can even freeze a petal or two in ice cubes to dress up your cocktails this season, now we're talking!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Salmon Pink Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
Since the ceremony was held in a garage, we needed to help the concrete floor be less, well, concrete. We sprinkled with rose petals'PERFECT!
To save money, we searched various floral websites for quality flowers at a reasonable cost. Fifty Flowers had good reviews and a large variety of flowers. The wedding theme is more rustic with burlap table runners, tree trunk slices of various heights and different sizes mason jars for candles and quart sizes for vases with added lace around rims.
For our trial, we wanted to see how the flowers looked on the third day and how easy it was to put together arrangements. We ordered Creamy White Spray Bulk Roses, Farm to Table White Centerpieces (5 Centerpieces) and Statice Flower Jewel Blue Tinted to complement the colors of the wedding party.
We had flowers on several tables and many vases and tried many combinations. In the end we decided that putting together at least 44 arrangements would be time consuming and frankly, I am not good at making them look perfect. So we decided to order ready to go centerpieces. We are selecting the Snow White Flower Table Centerpieces and plan to add Statrice Flower Jewel Blue Tinted as a compliment. We will also order Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery to place on the table in between the arrangements to give more contrast against the burlap table runners.
We set up a meeting with Chloe a consultant to review our plan. It helped us determine that our selection would work well with mason jars and the colors we chose. We also confirmed that we could order the smaller size arrangements and less Statrice that initially thought. In addition,getting the flowers delivers July 2nd for a July 5th wedding was confirmed to be perfect timing. Photos are of a variety of arrangement trials
The wedding needed an little extra touch away from the front flower arch and wedding platform, so we ordered the 12,000 peach rose petals to go on both sides of the runner up the aisle. The roses were excellent in color and the slight blending of the peach from light to dark made it pick up the shade of the brides maids peach colored dresses well. The roses petals were fresh, large, and arrived on time. We followed the instructions and refridgerated them and they were perfect. One lady exclaimed "I never saw so many roses in my life!" My daughter was elated and of course that made Dad pleased at the results. I would not hesitate to recommend the peach rose petals in bulk to anyone and fiftyflowers.com for quality and service. The aisle length was approximately 60 ft. and the roses were sufficient to cover both sides of the aisle in the quantities shown in the photos.