Salal Lemon Leaf Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh bulk green, Salal serves as a wonderful decorative filler. Salal is commonly known as Lemon Leaf Greenery. Our foliage is known for its premium quality and long-lasting vase life. Use Salal by itself or add it to any arrangement for vibrant green color or beautiful volume and texture.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Salal Lemon Leaf Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Length: 15-17 inches
If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Greens are available year-round.*
- Salal Lemon Leaf is traditionally bunched in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 15 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I ordered bulk dark orange roses and rose petals. They arrived on time and looked great. I had them delivered on Thursday for a Saturday wedding. They were perfectly bloomed by the time they hit the tables. They also lasted many days after. Would definately reccomend to any brides who want to save a little money with DIY fresh flowers.
I was a DIY bride and did a LOT of research before choosing FiftyFlowers for my wedding flower purchase. I ordered 200 white roses and a variety of 80 white/blue/green hydrangeas. The price was great and I was able to track the shipment with Fedex. The flowers arrived perfectly on time Thursday and were absolutely gorgeous. I was nervous about the fragile hydrangeas surviving the trip, but I was impressed with the exquisite quality of them. The roses were beautiful too. However, they were multi-colored. I immediately called customer service, which asked me to e-mail them a photo of the roses. Within minutes of my e-mail a representative called me with a solution to the problem. They were able to send a new shipment of white roses that would arrive Friday morning, which was fine since my wedding was not until Saturday. The correct roses arrived promptly Friday and looked amazing. I was impressed with the vase life of the flowers too. I would definitely use FiftyFlowers again for future needs. Both their flowers and customer service were spectacular. **It is wise advice to recieve the flowers a few days prior to your event, it saved me a lot of trouble!**
On June 15, 2019, we were able to celebrate the marriage of our youngest daughter. As a mom of three girls, it has always been my desire to do my daughter's wedding flowers. Thanks to FiftyFlowers, I was able to do the flowers for my first daughter's wedding in December of 2015 and now for my youngest. I look forward to once again enjoying making this special memory once more in September when my final daughter marries. The experience of looking through flowers together, reading reviews, anticipating their arrival, unpacking, clipping, watering and caring is all fun and energizing. At least for me it is. I enjoy sharing it with my daughters and the beauty and fragrance the flowers bring to my home for those few days are so enjoyable. However, the greatest joy is making the flowers for my daughter's wedding day. The two of us spending that time together to get the bouquet just the way she wants it. Ensuring the size and weight are right. We want to be sure before it is wrapped that when she looks at it that her face lights up with a smile that takes my breath away. As a mom of three daughters, I live for these moments. Moments where I can be a part of an important memory. Thank you Fifty Flowers for quality flowers that allow me to do that.