Rustic Sunflower Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Ready-to-go Boutonniere and Corsage Pack is a perfect way to have easy, eye catching flowers for your event. This package will impress anyone who gets to wear one. Each Boutonniere features a stem of Yellow Novelty Viking Poms paired with a sprig of greenery and accented with a yellow filler and twine wrapping. The corsages will have 1 Yellow Novelty Viking Poms with a sprig of greenery and accented with yellow fillers and twine. Love this look but don’t have a wedding party? You can also use these as a place setting, or you could tie them to gift bags for your guests. This product is only available in the USA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Rustic Sunflower Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This Boutonniere and corsage pack contains a total of 16 or 30 ready to go pieces.
- The 16 piece package includes: 8 pin on boutonnieres and 8 pin on corsages, 16 pin on boutonnieres, or 16 pin on corsages.
- The 30 piece package includes: 15 pin on boutonnieres and 15 pin on corsages, 10 pin on boutonnieres and 20 pin on corsages, 30 pin on boutonnieres, or 30 pin on corsages.
- Each boutonniere consists of: Yellow Novelty Viking Poms paired with baby eucalyptus greenery and yellow solidago. Each boutonniere is wrapped in twine and comes with a white pearl pin.
- Each corsage consists of: Yellow Novelty Viking Poms paired with baby eucalyptus greenery and yellow solidago. Each corsage is adorned with twine.
- This package is not customizable.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Loved how these little gems looked and the packaging kept them safe and perfect! Easy peazy!
We didn't have a bridal party we had a 21 person bridal brigade! 16 wrist corsages and 8 Boutonnieres were delivered 3 days before our wedding... added some water put them in the fridge and they were perfect for our wedding! Very true to form, as shown in the picture and the ribbon was spot on! Would highly recommend for a summer hot humid climate wedding as our was!
Adorable!! These were the cutest boutonnieres!!
We got married in an outdoor courtyard in Seattle, and knew we wanted a lot of flowers on our special day. I chose pinks and whites with a pop of light blue because I thought that would be a classic color scheme to match our storybook-esque theme. I used a DIY flower food and spent a lot of time the day of the delivery prepping everything (just as an FYI, prepping took me about 3 hours in total, including making the flower food and snipping all the stems/leaves.) The day before the wedding, myself, my mom, MIL, and aunt got together to make bouquets. We had more than enough flowers for what we had planned, and at the end just improvised with vessels we had around the house, using them as vases for as many flowers as we could possibly fit into our little car! I'm so happy with how our flowers turned out, and absolutely loved the chance to choose blooms for our day! I'm so happy we used FiftyFlowers and were able to fill our space with life and color!
I love flowers! My husband was really into the music and details and ALL I wanted was to do the flowers myself. I'm so happy I did! My guests were so surprised that the room full of flowers were not done by a professional! I wanted my flowers to be garden style, relaxed and abundant. We spent a fraction of the money I was quoted by florists, and I got so many more blooms. I spent 3-4 days prior to the wedding at my parents' house prepping final details and recieving the flowers as they arrived. The Fedex man was very involved in my wedding! The only really stressful time was when I was sent a peruvian lily instead of the yellow button flower I ordered, but I was able to get refunded via the LiveChat on the website, although I missed the yellow in the arrangements! I used recycled glassware, so all the vases were different sizes and there were 3-4 vessels on each table. The room was surrounded in windows and the ledges had vases every 6-8 inches I had so many flowers!! We were even able to do our wedding arch last minute, we weren't even planning on using it but I'm so happy we did. The pictures were gorgeous with it!