Ruscus, Plumosa, and Sprengeri Greens Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Ruscus, Plumosa, and Sprengeri Greens Garland is a beautiful blend of fresh, lush greens. Perfect for the do-it-yourself bride, event planner, or anyone who wants to spruce up their home with fresh greens. Swag on banisters, drape across mantels, or simply lay down the center of a table. Great for wedding arbors, bars or serving tables.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Ruscus, Plumosa, and Sprengeri Greens Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Garlands are available year-round.*
- This garland consists of ruscus, plumosus fern and sprengeri greens.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.
the garland was really whimsical looking just like we wanted and held up remarkably well.
We did not follow the instructions and cut this into 3 pieces. I couldn't justify the price difference on buying 3 separate garlands. This looked great for 2 mantelpiece displays and to drape on our welcome sign.
two weeks later and these still look great
Full garland that filled the center of the tables. Combination of the greenery gave the tables an airy Romantic Victorian vibe.
Love this!!! I added more Ruscus and Sprengeri Greens just by purchasing 5 extra bunches of each and sticking the stems into the garland to make it more full. It was super easy and I highly recommend it! The garland was perfect for us. I used it over the arch where we got married (got 24 inch zip ties, which were way longer than needed), and then a couple friends moved it to our reception area and zip tied it to the swing set.