Rose Berry Wedding Designer Hellebore Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add romance into bridal arrangements and low table arrangements with hellebore blooms. Rose Berry Wedding Designer Hellebore Flowers feature dark pink tones to notes of green. Often speckled, these cup-shaped blooms are the perfect touch for added interest! Simply arrange with standard roses, statice, and spray roses for a sultry look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Rose Berry Wedding Designer Hellebore Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 15 to 24 inches
Symbolism: Hellebore represents protection and tranquility.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This variety is typically available for the month of May.
- Hellebore features 3 to 5 blooms per stem.
- This product is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hellebore Flowers are extremely delicate. FiftyFlowers recommends Hellebores only to customers with extensive flower knowledge.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Hellebore flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. If there is plastic wrapping, remove to prevent condensation that leads to rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems vertically approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. A professional cooler is recommended.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.