Red Textured Filler Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These vibrant, monochromatic red flowers are the perfect combination for DIY brides to create centerpieces or bouquets. Included in this flower pack is: thistle, statice, asters, alstroemeria, carnations, and green trick. Make your event have a touch of classic romance with the Red Textured Filler Flower Pack from FiftyFlowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Red Textured Filler Flower Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Bouvardia represents enthusiasm; Statice represents lasting beauty and success
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each bunch is a grower’s bunch which typically has 5 stems.
- Small pack will include 7 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, White Stock, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Medium pack will include 14 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, White Stock, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Large pack will include 28 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, White Stock, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- * Indicates that the flower is color enhanced by spraying or dipping the flower in a flower tint.
- Flowers are not shipped pre-arranged. The Product Photos featured are an example of how the DIY pack could be arranged with other FiftyFlowers blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if included in your flowers pack you have White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea; on this website page you will be able to read on how to care for white hydrangeas.
These blooms were absolutely gorgeous!!! I didn't expect the colors to be as vivid as the picture but they were. The entire event's color scheme was built around these orchids and I could not be happier with how it all turned out. They lasted about a week and we were able to re-use them for other centerpieces.