Red Meets Sunflower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A variety of flowers with different personalities, this centerpiece is full of character! The stars of this bunch include red roses and yellow sunflowers. When red meets sunflowers, you have the perfect bunch for fall. Add to your plentiful Thanksgiving table with this beautiful centerpiece! If you are looking for something more hands on with the same blooms, check out our Red Meets Sunflower DIY Flower Combo.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This centerpiece is available year-round.*
- Small Pack has about 18 stems including: 2 sunflowers, 2 delphinium, 2 solidago, 2 astromeria, 3 leather, 2 limonium, 3 roses, and 2 poms.
- Medium Pack has about 25 stems including: 5 sunflowers, 3 delphinium, 2 solidago, 2 astromeria, 5 leather, 3 limonium, 3 roses, and 2 poms.
- Large Pack has about 30 stems including: 5 sunflowers, 3 delphinium, 3 solidago, 3 astromeria, 5 leather, 3 limonium, 5 roses, and 3 poms.
- The average vase life is 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Vases not included.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)