Rainbow Color Palette Tinted Football Mums
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Rainbow Splash Color Palette Tinted Football Mums are anything but traditional! We take a lot of pride in our farm’s hand-dyed rainbow flowers because of their brilliant array of colors. Arrange these adventurous flowers in fun ways using a variety of containers to show off your creative vision. These vivid flowers work exceptionally well in statement pieces and will work well at friendly dinner parties to accentuate eclectic energy. These vivid flowers are dyed by hand to achieve the unique look of these soft-textured flowers. Pair them with orange spray roses, green ball dianthus, purple statice, and light pink gerber daisies for a bright, colorful look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Rainbow Color Palette Tinted Football Mums
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
Average Bloom Width: Between 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: In the United States, the mum represents positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- Football Mums are available year round*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Football Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- The tint will NOT rub off of the petals of the mums. However, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hand, so it is best to wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- Since these are tinted flowers, white will start to show in the center of the bloom a couple of days after arrival.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Football Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.