Purple Pinksicle Fresh Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Purple Pinksicle Fresh Rose Petals will bring the feminine floral touch you need to any occasion. This pack is the perfect mixture of light pink, lavender purple, and cream rose petals. Even with such a delicate palette of colors there are unlimited ways to use the purple pinksicle! Luxuriate in a bath plentiful with petals, or bestow on a birthday, or saw farewell with a flourish, just to name a few! Petals may be small but they sure say a lot!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purple Pinksicle Fresh Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
The petals were absolutely beautiful! I used them not only for our guests tables, but also to line the aisle, in lanterns, and on almost every other table imaginable. There was plenty to go around and I had 2 bags leftover afterwards. I have another daughter and will definitely use FiftyFlowers again when it comes time for her. Beautiful and I highly recommend!
These came well packed and looked just liked the picture!
Enough beautiful rose petals for the flower girl to throw and still decorate after!
We planned our wedding with the goal of keeping everything as personal and intimate as possible- it was held at my Uncle's beautiful property, our good friend officiated, my cousin baked our cake, a former student's mother was our photographer, my new FIL baked his famous cookies, I made endless signs/decorations, etc... So of course it made sense for us to do our own flowers! After lots of price research and reading reviews, we decided on FiftyFlowers, and I am so very happy that we did! I love sunflowers, so they were our base, and then we added some complimentary flowers from there. I was planning on making the arrangements/bouquets the night before with family, but then our wonderful friend Dylan Yacks said that to keep them looking their very best, he would take on doing them the morning of. I won't lie, the idea of waiting til the morning of made me a bit nervous, but he (along with a few helpers) pulled it off FLAWLESSLY and made everything look so incredibly beautiful in a way I couldn't have imagined! Thank you FiftyFlowers for providing such beautiful florals, and Dylan for being our flower mastermind!
Thank you for the absolutely wonderful calla lilies I received from your company for my Son's Wedding in Milwaukee in May and all the invaluable advice, support and especially your patience in helping select the right flowers and the appropriate colours I needed for the arrangements for the wedding day. The callas were indeed stunning and beautiful and so fresh and I was able to complete the flower decorations just as I had planned. I made 25 flat open bowl arrangements - swirling together several pieces of bear grass and apricot callas so they looked a bit like fish swimming in a bowl. Arranged against glass beads and frosted leather fern, the whole look was amazing - the Bride and Groom were delighted and all the guests remarked how lovely the flowers were.\n\nIt was very hard doing a wedding thousands of miles away - planning it in England was an immensely difficult task. A friend remarked to me afterwards that people think the flowers appear as if by magic at a wedding, then he complimented me on the flowers and acknowledged the hard work it had taken. Once again very many thanks to you for your help. It was a pleasure ordering my flowers from you.