Pristine Pink Carnation Online Floral Class
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get creative desiging with peppermint pink carnations and lavender roses that will sweeten up your day with this "all things pink" flower arrangement! The delicate sprigs of baby's breath, the unique touch of tinited eucalyptus, and the whimsical pink glittered leaves will bring your flower design to life. We'll ship you everything you need – the flowers, floral supplies and a link to a pre-recored design class with an AIFD-certified floral designer.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with incuding peppermint carnations, pink spray roses, white roses, metallic pink eucalyptus, green pine, lavender baby's breath, pink mastumoto, lavender roses, cerise bellalinda, and leather leaf greenery.
- Supply Kit will include: 9" dish, Oasis floral foam, 3 Oasis anchor pins, glue dots and pink leaves.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.