Prime Day Safari and Pink Ice Protea Wreaths
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Wish you were going to Africa for the holidays? Bring africa to your front door, this safari sunset and pink ice protea wreaths will catch your eye and help you day dream of your next holiday. Abundant with safari greens and pink ice protea, these wreaths are unique and colorful! SPECIAL PRICING FOR PRIME DAY - Delivery now through the end of the year. All delivery and shipping fees are included in the price!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Prime Day Safari and Pink Ice Protea Wreaths
- Flower Care
- Made to order! Once you place your order, our California farm will freshly harvest flowers and/or greenery to handcraft into a beautiful 20 inch wreath.
- Boxed and shipped directly from our partner farm to your doorstep.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and ready to hang in your space.
- Perfect for your front door, use as a mantelpiece or centerpiece or send as a gift.
- Wreaths are of 20 inch round.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.