Prim and Proper Eucalyptus Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Prim and Proper Eucalyptus Wreath will transform any space into an elegant, refined affair. Gunni eucalyptus, parvifolia, and lily grass create a lush ring of greenery with subtle hints of fresh lavender scattered throughout. A simple, white bow completes the look! Fresh wreaths are not just for the holidays, you can also display them around your house in honor of spring or summer. The earthy textures of this arrangement are great for an outdoor wreath, and the polished purple flowers would look chic suspended in the dining room or kitchen. Your wreath delivery can come with one wreath or multiple wreaths at a great, wholesale price! Display several of these arrangements throughout your house as sweet, summer wreaths, or create dining table centerpieces for the next event you're hosting. If you're feeling generous, distribute wreaths to your neighbors and friends as a thoughtful gift!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Prim and Proper Eucalyptus Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This beautiful designer wreath includes a combination of Gunni Parvafolia, Nagi greenery, Variegated Lily Grass, and Green Lily Grass.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.