Preserved Violet Vine Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These stemless Preserved Violet Vine Roses are 100% real roses treated to keep their exceptional color, while preserving their original texture. These long-lasting roses are perfect for arrangements you want to cherish long after your special event. Inspired by the scenery of the Andes, these flowers embrace the colors of the region's landscapes. Wire these captivating roses into an arrangement with fresh flowers or arrange in a vase of your choice for an enduring centerpiece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Preserved Violet Vine Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 2.5 inches
Average Bloom Height: 2 to 2.5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Preserved roses are available year round.*
- These roses are treated with a process that allows the roses to keep their color, shape and size much longer than a fresh flower.
- These roses may or may not have a small section of stem. A faux stem will need to be made for use in arrangements.
- With proper care and handling preserved roses can last up to 12 months.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Preserved Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- When storing preserved roses, place them in a cool, dry, dark place.
- When displaying preserved roses, keep them away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and humidity.
- To clean your preserved roses be sure to use a dust cleaner. Avoid any spray cleaning solutions.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)