Potted Mini Succulents Variety Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These delightful Potted Mini Succulents are too cute to handle. Perfect to add some living decor to any space. We’ve seen them used as name cards for weddings, fun and unique jewelry, or to spruce up your working space. Originating from the arid deserts of South America and Africa, succulents can now be found all over the world and have become a common house plant due to their low-care maintenance needs. You’ll know when to water these sweet little succulents when their leaves resemble the texture of raisins.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Symbolism: Succulents represent timeless love
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Average Bloom Width: 4-6 centimeters
- Average Bloom Height: 1.5 - 5 centimeters
- Pot size: 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Succulents are available year around. *
- Succulents flower are a focal flower and is fully bloomed ready to use.
- Succulents arrive as individual, single blooms.
- These succulent is a living potted plant and they will need to be cared for as per the flower care instructions.
- Succulent Flowers have no scent.
- Succulent flowers are very hardy but do not like the cold; it is unnecessary to put them in a cooler.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Succulent flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Succulents arrive ready to use:
- Open your box of flowers and inspect them. *
- Keep these away from drafts and do not refrigerate.
- Since these are potted plants, they need to be kept in shaded areas and warmer temperatures.
- Rehydrate succulent plants when the leaves become slightly wrinkly.
- If you plan on repotting the plants, make sure to use soil for cactus for overall happier plants.
- Succulent plants can be fertilized at least once a year, during the springtime months.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).