Polished White Flower Design Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Tall and whimsical Bells of Ireland stretch out above classy lilies, mums, hydrangea, and white roses in this chic flower arrangement that you can create all on your own! We will send flowers to your doorstep, along with all the necessary flower design tools, allowing you to create a stunning floral design with your personal touches. White flowers are timeless, versatile, and evoke feelings of elegance, especially when paired with graceful hints of greenery. Once you're done arranging these DIY flowers, you'll want to display them proudly on your tables and countertops! We're also providing access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with AIFD-certified floral designer, Steven Santos. As you follow along, you'll learn impressive design skills. Not to mention, you can bring your loved ones in on the experience when you order flowers for them, and invite them to design alongside you! Our flower kits are a great way to get comfortable designing with fresh flowers. For those planning to craft more DIY flowers in the future, this is a great place to start.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Polished White Flower Design Kit
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including white lilies, white hydrangea, green lily grass, bells of ireland, green hypericum berries, white roses, white cremone, leather leaf, and gunnii eucalyptus.
- Supply Kit will include: A 4x4" square vase, birch sticks, clear tape, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.