Plumosa Fern Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Plumosa Garlands are fun and fluffy. They are ideal for decorating church alters, tables, or banisters and fireplaces. Use alone or add fresh flowers. Garlands are an easy way to bring a natural feel to any space. These long lasting decorations are sure to be a big hit at your next event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Plumosa Fern Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Garlands are available year-round.*
- This garland consists of plumosus fern.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days, depending on care and handling.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since garlands are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of these greens may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.
What can be happier than receiving boxes upon boxes of fresh flowers on a cold, snowy February morning, just days before your wedding?! The ivory roses were by far my favorites of the bunch, such a beautiful soft color. Initially we'd considered that we would have enough time and energy to prepare all of the flowers ourselves, but realizing we'd taken on a bit too much, we found a local florist who agreed to handle the centerpieces while my mother, maid of honor, bridesmaids and I prepared the rest. Nearing the wedding day, it was satisfying to see all of our plans come to fruition. We had three wishes for our wedding day: that it would be beautiful, that the food would be delicious, and that our family and friends would have a great time celebrating with us. With the help of our beloved family and friends, our talented photographers, the gorgeous 122-year old church and our priest, the outstanding and elegant Colony Club reception venue, and the absolutely fantastic 16-piece band, with the help of all of these, my husband and I were so lucky to have our wishes come true!