Pleasant Purple Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Pleasant purple flower that are combined to make these flower centerpieces are easy on the eyes! With luxurious-looking red anemones, sweet lavender roses, and swirling pink ranunculus, there's no way you can go wrong with this blend of fresh flowers. We love how the purple and pink flowers contrast against each other in these arrangements, and the sprinkle of burgundy flowers adds a perfect romantic touch. Whether you're looking for wedding centerpieces, or just want to decorate your upcoming event, your guests will be in awe of these blooms. Select the centerpiece size that best meets your needs, and then set up your flower delivery according to your event date! Buying wholesale flower arrangements for your wedding can save you time and money, and will give your decorations a cohesive and put-together appearance. Order flowers online, and we will send these centerpieces right to your doorstep, just in time for your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pleasant Purple Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
These centerpieces are easy to use, each bouquet is pre-arranged & require little to no special design skills; Literally, all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. Thats it!
Each centerpiece recipe will feature tiara roses, wine-red anemones, light pink ranunculus, bono solomio, and blue thistle.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 14 flower stems.
- Medium centerpiece recipe will have 20 flower stems.
- Large centerpiece recipe will have 32 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips to create your dream centerpieces.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to make adjustments from time to time.
+Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
**In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the flowers you requested are not available. We will do our best to find flowers that are similar in color, value and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.