Pink Purple Airbrushed Daisy Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Pink Airbrushed Daisy Flower is a delightful and whimsical addition to any floral arrangement. With its delicate pink hues, this bloom adds a touch of softness and femininity to your event decor. Each petal showcases a unique and artistic airbrushed design, enhancing its irresistible charm. These versatile daisies can be seamlessly incorporated into various floral arrangements, including bouquets, centerpieces, and even as elegant accents on cakes or other delectable desserts. Explore the Airbrushed Daisy Flower collection now at FiftyFlowers.com and pair them with white roses, greenery, and other pastel blooms for a charming and dreamy aesthetic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pink Purple Airbrushed Daisy Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2.5 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- Available year round*
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Center color is usually green, dark brown, or black. The center color of this flower cannot be guaranteed one specific color. You may also receive a mix of center colors in a single pack.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Cremon Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.