Pink Frosting DIY Fresh Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This pink flower box is the key to your next fairytale adventure. Create your own story as you transform fresh flowers into a beautiful display! This DIY kit comes with pink baby's breath, garden roses, white mums, and more. Stunning pink lilies shine and sparkle like a twirling princess, and hints of dusty miller add the perfect backdrop for each of the pink and white flowers. You will receive a flower delivery right to your doorstep, along with flower design tools, and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with AIFD-certified designer, Steven Santos. From the comfort of your home, learn the art of floral design, and create a flower arrangement that is fit for a king or queen. Once you're done, display these pink flowers all over your castle: on your kitchen countertops, in your entryway, or front and center as a dining table centerpiece! Our DIY flower kits are an ideal way to relax and unwind by yourself, but they were also designed to bring people together. Think outside the box for your next date night or family get-together, and order flower kits for all your loved ones too. By the end of your experience, you'll have the skills it takes to work with fresh flowers and will have an impressive array of blooms to show off or to give as a gift!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including pink lilies, white mini callas, white cremones, pink alstroemeria, pink dianthus, pink baby's breath, dustry miller, and pink mayra rose.
- Supply Kit will include: White dish, oasis anchor pins, glue dots, and oasis foam.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.