Pink Fall DIY Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Pink Fall DIY Flower Design Kit is perfect for a cozy night in or the perfect gift to that crafty creative friend. Nothings makes us feel as warm and cozy as the fall and holiday seasons. Whether it's the warm fuzzy feelings from the smell of baking holiday treats, or walking in to a department store and hearing the ring of holiday tunes... that is how orange alstromeria, lavender cremons, and bronze ruscus make us feel. And don't worry – the kit inclues everything you need! You will receive the flowers, supplies, and a link to a video to design along with an AIFD-accredited flower designer. Order today and get designing!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- DIY Flower Kit will include: lots of fun flowers for you to design with including red roses, purple carnatoins, red matsumotos, orange alstroemeria, parvifolia eucalyptus, green pittosporum, purple dianthus, lavender cremons, and bronze tinted ruscus.
- Supply Kit will include: Clear cube vase, clear tape, and glue dots, and 4 birch sticks 12".
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from an AFID accredited designer.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.