Pink Cloud David Austin Constance Garden Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Pink Cloud David Austin Constance Garden Rose features light and medium pink and cream toned petals to create the perfect swirl of colors. The high petal count, ruffled petals, and cabbage-like head --Constance David Austin Garden Rose has the wow-factor. Feature this designer pink wedding garden rose in any centerpiece for a burst of color, or add to your bridal bouquet as you float on Cloud Nine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pink Cloud David Austin Constance Garden Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has a strong garden rose fragrance
Foliage: Has an abundant amount of foliage
Thorns: Has a lot of thorns
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- David Austin Constance Garden Rose is a popular choice for florists seeking a substitution for seasonal Peonies.
- David Austin Constance Garden Rose has a mix of light pink, medium pink and cream tones.
- David Austin Constance Garden Rose has a full aperture bloom.
- This product is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
David Austin Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Do not remove guard petals from David Austin Garden Roses. These petals keep the inner petals secure as the bloom opens.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
The prettiest rose ever. Completely obsessed and everyone told me how much they loved them. Were mistaken for peonies, but they definitely have a sturdier look in my opinion.
Although these were absolutely lovely, they were a much different color than what was pictured. The outside petals were a fushia pink and the inner petals were a pale pink. As our color palate for our bouquets was white, cream, and pale pink...the color was just a little off. Thus, the 4 star rating. However, we didn't mind some brighter pinks for our centerpieces so they worked great there. But...these were absolutely stunning.