Phalaenopsis Orchid White
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Phalaenopsis Orchid White is a round, pure white flower that can have hints of blush on the back side of the bloom. This orchid represents love, beauty, and refinement would be the perfect understated element for your beachside wedding. Each stem contains 5 to 7 blooms and would look amazing side by side with a few fans of our Cordeline greens. This dark green backdrop would make these beautiful white blooms pop!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Phalaenopsis Orchid White
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 1 day before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Friday.
- Phalaenopsis Orchids are available year round*
- Phalaenopsis Orchids have an average of 5 to 8 blooms.
- Average bloom size is 3 to 5.5 inches in diameter.
- Stem length is short with an average of 13 inches. Phalaenopsis Orchids have a curved stem and the stem length is inconsistent; however the bloom is consistently a larger than normal orchid bloom.
- Our Phalaenopsis Orchids are greenhouse grown making the blooms truely spectacular and top quality. Florist rant and rave over the size and quality of bloom of our Phalaenopsis Orchids.
- Phalaenopsis Orchids have water tubes to supply continuous water supply during shipping. Boxes will contain protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Expected vase life is an average maximum of 3 days.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 2. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 2. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
Beautiful! A few were a little banged up, but I think that was from Fed Ex taking an extra day to deliver them!
My design was staged in the International Invitational Class at Canada Blooms (representing Canada) and our design title was Celebrate!
When my cousin asked me to do the flowers for her January wedding, a friend suggested I look to FiftyFlowers. I was amazed by the selection, the quality, and the ordering process - it was SO easy! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! The Delicate Garden DIY Flower Combo pack was especially perfect. The anemones were BREATHTAKING. They made the bouquets and arrangements feel extra special.
I used the ranunculus to create delicate corsages. I used brass bracelet cuffs as the base - the white flowers stood out beautifully! They felt like an elegant, but modern update to traditional wrist corsages.
I also ended up ordering the Mixed Eucalyptus Greenery Centerpiece pack. The variety that came was perfect! We loved that we could create bridesmaid bouquets that complimented each other, but weren't identical.
The wedding day was snowy and beautiful. The flowers stood out in the blizzard, but were still wintery! It was a magical day, and FiftyFlowers really added to it!