Peach Victorian Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Transform your next event with this Peach Victorian Flower Centerpiece. A gorgeous mix of soft shades of peach, blush, and cream flowers with enchanted greens create the perfect ensemble of florals. Complement any summer and spring event with these blooms as table centerpieces, on cocktail tables or even down the aisle!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Peach Victorian Flower Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-round.
- Average Height: 20 inches.
These centerpieces are easy to use, each bouquet is pre-arranged & require little to no special design skills; Literally, all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That’s it!
Each centerpiece will feature Shimmer Roses, Pink Mondial, & White Mondial Roses, Sahara Spray Roses, White Spray Rose, Star of Bethlehem, Ammi Majus/Queen Annes Lace, Lysimachus, Dusty Miller & assorted greenery.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 19 flower stems.
- Medium centerpiece recipe will have 25 flower stems.
- Large centerpiece recipe will have 35 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips to create your dream centerpieces.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
The flowers that weren’t squashed and brown were lovely and colors were true to the website. Unfortunately over 1/3 of the flowers were so damaged I couldn’t use them
I'm glad to hear you were happy with most of your order. I understand that you were disappointed with the condition of some of the flowers, and I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We confirmed you sent an email informing us of this, but we didn't receive an answer when we asked for pictures. Please keep in mind that if your flowers are damaged we can offer a solution if we're informed on time and have some pictures!
We value our customers, and we're always here to help. In case there are any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1877 50 ROSES