Peach Lemonade DIY Flower DIY Design Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
If you love whimsical greenery and sweet peach roses, this design kit of DIY flowers was made for you! You'll receive a flower box of hydrangea, green ball dianthus, leather leaf, spray roses, and other beautiful blooms right to your doorstep. As peach and yellow flowers flow together, you'll feel as though you've entered a charming garden. Plus, the large, impressive blooms of roses and depetaled sunflowers contrast magically with the dainty, intricate details of hypericum berries and yellow santini. Your flower delivery is also accompanied by a flower design tool kit, and access to an online, pre-recorded floral design class with certified floral designer, Steven Santos. You'll learn new skills and tips as you design, and will be crafting DIY flower arrangements like an expert in no time. Add your personal touches of creativity and taste to your masterpiece, and then display your final product as a dining room table centerpiece! Your guests will be amazed when you tell them you were the one behind all the floral magic. This activity is also a great way to spend time with others. Just order flowers for your friends, significant other, or family members, and tune into the class together!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Peach Lemonade DIY Flower DIY Design Box
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including green ball dianthus, parvifolia, antique hydrangea, pink hpericum, yellow micro santini, peach rose, pink spray rose, naked sunflowers, yellow solidago, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: Oasis dish, oasis foam, pink faux leaves, anchor pins, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.