Peach Fresh Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Peach Rose Petals are as sweet as pie! Petals pulled straight from the flower bud do not come any fresher unless you took them from the garden yourself. Our petals are harvested specifically for you from our award winning Ecuadorian roses and with care can last for the event to the honeymoon. Peach is the color of modesty and sweetness so bat your lashes and while creating your own petal designs! Wether your event is rustic or modern, peach tones effortlessly blend with your trimmings, so lets get peachy today!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Peach Fresh Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
Great value and excellent quality!
I've created wedding flower bouquets for a lot of weddings and I had never used Fifty Flowers before, so admittedly I was a little nervous at the thought that the flowers may not be what my bride had imagined...but when I showed her pictures of the bouquet I thought she would like, she insisted that we go for it, and I placed my first order with FiftyFlowers.\n \nThe flowers came in BEAUTIFULLY. They were everything the bride for could have wanted and more. The orchids were absolutely perfect...and the largest ones I have ever seen!. The roses, greenery, and filler were all in great condition when I received them - a little tired looking right when I first opened the package, yes, but after a little while in water, they perked back up wonderfully and I couldn't have asked for anything more.\n \nThank you for making my first experience a great one and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future!
I was delighted by the service I received and the rose petals were exactly as they were described. I ordered 1200 petal for a large wedding. They arrived on time and in beautiful condition. It's now several weeks later and all the petals that were not used still smell fresh and look wonderful. Thank you fiftyflowers for helping making my wedding perfect!! :D
We used these gorgeous, silky petals for our flower girl to drop during the procession and in little cellophane baggies on each seat at the ceremony for our guests to throw them as we recessed down the aisle at the end. We ended up with more than enough, so we also used them to scatter on tables at the reception for extra decoration... and still had bags left over! The petals didn't have much of a smell. The peachy color was so light and lovely and complemented the rest of the flowers well.