Papier Mache Textured Filler Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Papier Mache Textured Filler Pack is a soft textured combination of statice, thistle, dusty miller, asters, delphinium or alstroemeria, and green dianthus. The textured fillers are the perfect amount for a dream bouquet. Add FiftyFlower focal flowers like the Paper White Garden Rose and White Anemones for a country inspired look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Papier Mache Textured Filler Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- Small pack: contains 6 bunches of the following; Dusty miller, white statice, white asters, blue thistle, green dianthus, and white delphinium or alstroemeria.
- Medium pack: contains 12 bunches of the following; Dusty miller, white statice, white asters, blue thistle, green dianthus, and white delphinium or alstroemeria.
- Large pack contains 24 bunches of the following; Dusty miller, white statice, white asters, blue thistle, green dianthus, and white delphinium or alstroemeria.
- Please note: Dusty Miller is packed based on availability; you may receive either Lacy Leaf or Wide Leaf depending on what is available.
- Each bunch is a growers bunch of 7-10 stem
- Average vase life is 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Vases are clear glass cylinder vases made in the USA.
- *Vase price includes shipping.
- 6 inch glass cylinder vase is 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide.
- 7.5 inch glass cylinder vase is 7.5 inches high and 3.25 inches wide.
- Vases are dishwasher safe.
- Glass vases are reusable and you can decorate them with your favorite ribbon, gem stones or floating flowers.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
My daughter's wedding was my second order from Fifty Flowers (the first order was a test run for her bridal shower). The flowers from Fifty Flowers arrived on time & were gorgeous. I received more flowers than I thought I would be getting (Word to the wise, a "stem" of flowers does not necessarily mean one flower. Some stems have multiple flowers on each stem!). I was DIYing all of the wedding and reception decor myself. The bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were all professionally done, but in hindsight, I could have created those, too.
With the Fifty Flowers order I created -
50 mason jar arrangements to hang from the aisle chairs, line the aisle and decorate the cocktail hour space,
2 rose floral arrangements to decorate the top of 2 signs
2 rose floral arrangements for the card holder and the cake topper
3 rose floral arrangements for the ceremony arch top & tiebacks
2 rose bouquets - 1 for a toss bouquet, 1 for a honeymoon bouquet
3 wrist corsages for me, grandmother and God-mother
7 boutonnieres for the fathers, grandfathers and brothers
The only thing I would do differently - one recommended delivery date for a "pack" which contained spray roses was 3 days before the event. I also ordered spray roses separately, which recommended 2 days before the event. So, spray roses arrived on 2 different days. The spray roses that arrived 3 days before the event definitely looked "tired" by the event day. If I plan a wedding again (for another child) I will definitely have the spray roses delivered closer to the event day.
Thank-you Fifty Flowers for being an affordable option for the those who like to DIY!
Super hardy and easy to work with! a great mix of different textures for accents in centerpieces/bouquets.
I ordered the medium pack which was way too much, I ended up throwing some away'so sad. But what I used looked stellar. They added the right touches of varying textures and colors and I felt took my arrangements up a notch. Also from listening to flower lectures on YouTube, they all said start with greenery and filler and then do flowers in your foundation. I followed that direction and it worked well.
The dusty miller was especially great
More than I expected