Orlaya White Lace Vintage Wedding Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Buy Orlaya white lace wedding flowers from FiftyFlowers.com. A beautiful Vintage style flower, similar to Queen Anne's Lace, with the addition of wispy, delicate white petals. Use as a filler flower in romantic bouquets and charming centerpieces. Perfect for Romantic, Vintage and Garden Weddings, combine Orlaya with gorgeous Garden Roses, Scabiosa Pods, and Stock.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Orlaya White Lace Vintage Wedding Flower
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each stem has a cluster of several small blooms.
- Californian Grown Flower.
- Orlaya Flowers are shipped tradtionally in 10 stem bunches and always with a minimum weight of 320 grams, and bundled together by a rubber band and placed in a clear plastic sleeve.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
They were perfect!
Loved this flower but you should definitely order more than you think you need. It went so fast once we started putting arrangements together.
Pretty filler flower !
This is the second time that I have used Fifty Flowers to do wedding flowers for family members. I have been delighted with the results on both occasions. The flowers for the wedding this past weekend arrived in absolutely perfect condition. Honestly, I don't think that a single bloom was broken or in poor condition. I heartily recommend Fifty Flowers. I am delighted by their flowers, their service and the way that they help you track your order from the time it leaves their facility until it arrives at your destination.
Lovely, airy, romantic