Orange You Glad Bulk Cremon Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Orange You Glad Bulk Cremon Flowers are soft to the touch This tinted bright orange Cremon would add striking color to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Disbud Mums are shipped fresh directly from our Ecuadorian or Colombian farms to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Orange You Glad Bulk Cremon Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: The cremon flower represents cheerfulness, optimism and truth.
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Cremon Mums are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- This flower is intravenously tinted using a solid color flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color will seep from any cut part of the stem or blooms. For example, the bottom of stems, if you remove leaves from the stem, flower petals that are partially torn off. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye will stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and can lessen in intensity. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the color of the water. Please take this in consideration when making your arrangements
- Cremon Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Cremon Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Wear gloves while preparing the flowers, as the tint may seep from the stem and temporarily stain hands and/or clothing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Expect for the water color to change because of the tint. This is normal. Simply change water as directed to keep flowers fresh. Also, assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Cremon flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Brian and I got engaged on Christmas Day 2017. When I found out that my parent's wedding anniversary, June 30th, was a Saturday I just knew that was the day we should be married. Having an outside element to our day was important. The Inn Spot on the Bay was a perfect venue where we could have the ceremony outside, use the restaurant for seating and dinner and get the most killer sunset at the end of the night.
We live in a rural/beach community and our goal was to have a small wedding with just family and close friends. Trying to keep the budget in check, I know flowers are normally a very expensive part of the day. I had already talked to my friend Kate about doing the flowers for us. She maintains the grounds at our job and has a green thumb and eye for beauty like no other. I went pinterest crazy for wedding ideas and came across fifty flowers. We looked together throughout the site and chose our favorite ones. I had already purchased the hobnail vases from a wholesale vendor and planned to add the burlap & lace accent. We went to the local florist, purchased as many similar flowers in bunches that we could find and calculated how many flowers we would need for each centerpiece, bouquet and boutonniere. We were so excited when they started to come in. I could not have been happier with the way our flowers looked and everything noted on the website is so accurate.
Brian has his 12 year old son stand with him as best man and I had my sister as matron of honor. We couldn't have asked for a better day, although it wa a little warmer than I would have liked. It was the best day of my life.