Orange Fresh Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Orange Fresh Rose Petals will make your mouth water for a juicy indulgence. These tiny gifts from Mother Earth are harvested just before blooming and packed the day before shipping direct to your door. The orange rose petals are a blend of bright orange, medium orange, and light orange Petals. Present your petals as a colorful border on a event table, or even freeze them in ice cubes for a bright surprise in drinks! So many uses, so little time.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Orange Fresh Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
The 12,000 rose petals I ordered were delivered on time and in good packaging. That part was wonderful. The issue is the color. Per the photo and description, I was supposed to have gotten an combo of light orange, medium orange, and bright and or darker orange. Instead, I only got two colors, not three. I got light orange, which is very pretty, and salmon pink - which is not at all what I ordered. Since I got them today, Thursday, and my wedding is on Saturday, there's not enough time to do anything about it. I am not happy at all with the colors. Hopefully they will look OK when I combine the two colors together. I also expected the petals to come already combined as they are pictured - not in two separate portions of bags of all light orange and bags of all salmon pink. Again, the colors are completely NOT as pictured. While I am pleased with the delivery, I am very disappointed with the colors. I do know colors may vary...and that's OK. But if someone orders orange, they should get orange..... not pink. Thank you for the good delivery, but I hope you do read this and consider the colors more carefully on your future orders. My wedding will still be wonderful, but again, I'm disappointed with the colors since they are not as described or picture.
I am the director of the CLASSICS COLORGUARD. This is the third year in a row I have ordered these beautiful Roses. I personally hand tied 50 individual Presentation Roses for each of my members in my group. Doing it myself saved me hundreds of dollars and they turned out nicer than any I purchased "Prepared" from florists int he past. THANK YOU. I was able to customize ribbon colors and use mirrored backed sleeves. Everyone loved them.
Customer service is excellent, as well as price and ease of ordering.