Off White Mini Callas Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find mini calla lily centerpieces in a variety of colors at FiftyFlowers.com. This package of mini callas contains ivory, off white mini callas set against lush greenery. These centerpieces each come with 10 stems of mini calla lilies and 6 stems of ruscus greens, and would be an easy and elegant way to decorate your event space. Select from a package of 8 or 16 centerpieces below.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Off White Mini Callas Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each arrangement features 16 stems including a variety of: Off White Mini Calla Lilies and Ruscus Greens.*
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Love these - lasted a long time
This wedding had an urban, country, chic feel to it. The ceremony and reception took place at Three Points Ranch in Round Mountain, TX. The couple were Texas born and bred city folk, with a love for all things simple and elegant with a bit of southern country flair. The bridesmaids bouquets all featured the same white flowers of hydrangea, dhalia, and queen annes lace with each featuring a different color that matched the appropriate bridesmaids dress. The bridal bouquet featured a little bit of each flower. Each bouquet was wrapped in burlap and tied off with the matching ribbon for each bridesmaid.
(Photo Credit: Briana Purser Photography, www.brianapurserphotography.com)