OASIS Standing Sphere, 6 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Focus on the flowers in your gorgeous arrangements without the distraction and frustration of vases with OASIS® Standing Spheres. Soak the floral foam in water until completely saturated, then gently push the stems of your flowers into the foam to design your arrangement. Continue until the arrangement is completed and the foam is completely camouflaged, then place onto your tables at your event for a gorgeous accent. The shape makes for an easy and time-saving design process, as well as a unique way to display a bit of color and zeal to make your special day all the better.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Standing Sphere, 6 Inch
- Flower Care
- Deluxe OASIS® Floral Foam for the most secure placement
- Lightweight, rigid, water-proof and durable plastic backing
- Pre-cut to save prep and design time
- 6 inch diameter sphere with 4-1/4 inch diameter base
- For use with fresh flowers
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us delivery directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements making sure the end of the stem stays in the foam for proper hydration and longer vase life.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.