- Made with OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife with Enhanced Biodegradability, the only floral foam proven to provide flower life that lasts as long or longer than flowers in a vase of water.
- Preferred by more florists than any other brand.
- For use with fresh flowers. Soak in water before inserting flowers. Bricks are perforated for faster soaking.
- Medium density - perfect for everyday designs with roses, carnations, poms, liatris, etc.
- Keeps flowers fresh up to 50 percent longer than any other floral foam.
- Each OASIS Floral Foam Brick is 9 inches long, 4 inches wide and 3 inches tall and is scored at 1/2 and 1/3 for accurate cutting and less waste.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements making sure the end of the stem stays in the foam for proper hydration and longer vase life.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.