OASIS Single Casket Saddle
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The time before, during and after the loss of a loved one can be excruciatingly difficult. Let FiftyFlowers help by providing all the supplies you'll need to arrange flowers for a funeral. With the OASIS™ Casket Saddles, you can bring some happiness to a painful time. Pair with one or two of our floral foam bricks and arrange your flowers of choice. The stackable design helps save space and the rubber feet ensure they won't scratch or damage the casket.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Single Casket Saddle
- Flower Care
- Holds one floral foam brick.
- Equipped with rubber feet that won't scratch caskets.
- Stackable design saves space.
- 12 and 3/8 inches long by 10 and 3/4 inches wide by 5 and 3/4 inches tall.
- For use with OASIS™ Floral Foam.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.