OASIS Ring Holder 12 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
OASIS® Ring Holders are ideal for classic centerpieces or arrangements. The OASIS® foam allows for a beautiful circular design that would compliment any table decoration or make a wonderful advent wreath. You could also add some whimsy to your decor by using these Ring Holders to encircle a bubble vase or candles in an array of flowers. Simply soak the foam, and insert the stems into the foam in your own creative design. With the Standard OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife, your flowers will stay secure and hydrated for your special event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Ring Holder 12 Inch
- Flower Care
- Ready-to-use ring of Standard OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife securely glued to a sturdy plastic base.
- Perfect for centerpieces, smaller tribute pieces and holiday and advent wreaths.
- Plastic base with hole for hanging.
- Ring Holder is 12-inches in Diameter x 1.5-inches in Width x 1.75-inches in Height with an inside Diameter of 8.5-inches.
- For use with fresh flowers. Soak in water before inserting flowers.
- Genuine OASIS® professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS® warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.